Skrill, is the best online Money Wallet, when it comes to forex trading and international money transfers. You can easily Deposit and Withdraw funds from FX trading platforms like FBS and FXTM. But it comes with limitations and is not available in some countries.
Having your Skrill account verified allows you to remove restrictions when depositing and withdrawing funds from your wallet.
- Unverified accounts are limited to €2500, which is quite low.
- This limit won’t allow you to use e-Wallet comfortably.
- Increase limits on transactions for your account and Skrill card.
The Verification process involves only three steps:
- Identity verification
- Verification of your physical address
- Verification of account ownership
You can complete or pass the verification by using following methods:
- The mobile app; (Fastest Method) Download Here.
- On your account page using webcam;
- Upload photos or scans of documents prepared in advance.
How to Create & Verify your Skrill Account If You are In Zambia
Keep in mind that, Zambia is not officially supported by Skrill. But there is a work around to help you on lifting the account limits.
To get started, first create your Skrill account from here. If you are from Zambia ensure your account country is Tanzania.
Verification Using App:
- Install and run Skrill app on your smartphone from App store.
- In the app scan your:
- ID document (passport, ID card, driving license, etc.)
- Do the same procedure for the documents confirming your address.
When you are done with these steps, you will see a message that all documents are being reviewed.
Alternatively, you can use geolocation in your smartphone to confirm your address. It takes about 1 – 2 business days for the account to be verified. Expect an Email on the verification status.
I hope you have learnt how to verify your Skrill Account for easier forex transactions and international money transfers.